Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Rumors about Rakocevic and the NBA


TAU Ceramica star Igor Rakocevic has recieved a serious offer from an NBA club to sign a three-year contract at the end of the season. Former Red Star captain has been playing the best season in his career, leading the Euroleague and ACB league in scoring. Rakocevic was a member of Minnesota Timberwolves in 2002/2003 season.

- I have not made the final decicion yet, but there is a possibility for me to return to NBA. Being 30 years old I thought that part of my career is over, but I recieved a good offer. I will make the final decision in the summer after I think it through, since that will probably be my last big
contract - Rakocevic said.

Unofficial sources say that Rakocevic has an offer from Houston Rockets for a three year contract worth around 12 milion dollars.

source : talkbasket.net

0 comments: